- 1 What Is Burn XT?
- 2 Burn XT Ingredients
- 3 How Does Burn XT Work?
- 4 How To Use It?
- 5 Burn XT Benefits
- 6 Are There Any Burn XT Side Effects?
- 7 Is Burn XT A Scam?
- 8 Burn XT Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 9 Burn XT: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 10 Burn XT Pros and Cons
- 11 Burn XT Review: Should You Buy It?
With so many fat burners on the market today, it’s hard to keep track of all these products.
Well, Burn XT stands out from the crowd as one of the most hyped thermogenic fat burners1 out there.
Considered by most users to be the top budget bestseller, this health supplement features only five ingredients.
These key substances are sufficiently dosed to be effective for burning calories and increasing fat loss.
While Burn XT includes enough active ingredients and stimulants to ensure an energy boost, we still need to see if it really is the best fat burner on the market that guarantees to help you reduce calorie consumption and lose weight.
This Burn XT review is aimed at helping all those who are interested in Burn XT, to see if this health supplement is really what the marketing hype says it is.
What Is Burn XT?
Manufactured by a reputable and trusted supplement company, Burn XT falls into a wide category of thermogenic fat burners, dietary, workout and health supplements that target gymgoers and all those who are into fitness.
The supplement is meant to increase fat loss by increasingly burning calories and boosting energy levels along the way.
It’s a high-quality, GMP-certified unisex supplement with no fillers or artificial dyes that contains clinically-proven ingredients such as Capsimax that ensure maximum fat burning.
According to the manufacturer, Burn XT is:
“A market-leading thermogenic fat burner for men and women with over 30,000,000 servings sold to date. Each capsule contains an effective dose of the most powerful fat-burning ingredients available, including the clinically researched Capsimax®”.
The fact that this product is made from highly effective and powerful ingredients that are carefully and effectively dosed proves all the claims about this fat burner to be true.
Burn XT Ingredients
What’s great about Burn XT by Jacked Factory is that all the doses and ingredients are clearly visible on the label.
Most supplement manufacturers use proprietary blends to avoid revealing the actual doses of the ingredients used.
Knowing the doses can make a difference in knowing whether a supplement is going to be effective or not.
Let’s delve deeper into the five science-backed ingredients.
How Does Burn XT Work?
Burn XT is a thermogenic fat burner, aimed at raising the metabolic rate to reduce body fat.
By boosting metabolism, Burn XT speeds the rate at which calories are burned.
This health supplement has been scientifically formulated using bioavailable ingredients that have a positive effect on energy.
They help increase your workout capacity, boost appetite suppression, increase fat loss, and lose weight.
How To Use It?
For the initial use, the recommended dosage is one capsule per day.
It’s not recommended to take this supplement before going to bed because high caffeine content may disrupt sleep.
For regular use, take 2 capsules up to two times per day.
One capsule contains 700 mg of supplement per serving.
Use with healthy lifestyle habits, regular exercise, and high-quality nutrition practices.
You should not exceed the recommended dosage.
Burn XT Benefits
Burn XT may be heavy on caffeine, but it contains great fat burning ingredients that provide many good benefits to weight loss.
The most well-known benefits include:
- Increased energy
- Suppressed hunger
- Boosted the metabolism
- Burning more calories
- Increased fat loss
- Improved mood
Are There Any Burn XT Side Effects?
Burn XT is pretty safe for use, but there are some side effects reported by various users.
This supplement has different effects on different persons, so both benefits and side effects vary from person to person.
Keep in mind not to take more than the recommended dosage.
Known side effects include:
Is Burn XT A Scam?
While Burn XT isn’t quite a magic pill that will make you lose weight and get back in shape overnight, it’s a legit supplement that helps achieve your fitness goals if you follow the consumption instructions.
According to many positive reviews and the number of servings sold as well as the money-back guarantee, we believe this isn’t a scam.
Burn XT Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
There are a lot of positive reviews online, but there are also negative ones.
It’s more than clear that this supplement receives a lot of consumer attention on the web with most reviews claiming it really gives results.
Out of 8,742 customer reviews on Amazon, 66% of users gave it a 5-star rating while only 9% gave it a 1-star rating, with the average being the staggering 4,5 stars out of 5.
We will share some of the reviews and complaints.
Chris gave it a 5-star rating, saying it helped him get an energy boost and suppress his appetite. When combined with his daily cardio routine, Burn XT helped him lose weight in the first 5 weeks of using.
Stephanie is also satisfied with Burn XT, saying it helped her body lifting experience.
Todd Dunbar lost 8 pounds within the first two weeks while John Wilber suppressed his appetite and saw positive changes in his body and a significant energy boost.
On the downside, an Amazon user DD-Corpus said the product should be banned as it made her feel sick and extremely uncomfortable due to appetite loss and nausea. She also reported difficulties with focusing and clear thinking.
Burn XT: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Burn XT is available on the official website: shop.jackedfactory.com.
Burn XT comes in the form of a capsule. The regular container holds 60 capsules, which makes it last for up to 30 days. Serving sizes include two capsules per day.
- The regular price of Burn XT: $29.99.
You can save money by:
- Getting 10% off from your order
- Buy 2 and save 15% – CODE: BURN15X
- Buy 3 and save 20% – CODE: BURN20X
To reveal the discount, subscribe to the Jacked Factory messenger list.
Burn XT Pros and Cons
Burn XT Review: Should You Buy It?
Burn XT is a solid thermogenic fat burner that gives proven results.
It doesn’t use a proprietary blend and keeps all ingredients and doses clearly displayed.
Still, it lacks the best and top-rated ingredients that are proven to help weight loss.
Relatively speaking, this supplement should help you lose weight, maintain muscle and boost energy while slightly suppressing appetite.
If you use it in a proper way, with sufficient exercise and the right diet, you may find it to be an effective way to achieve your fitness goals.
Product Name: Burn XT
Product Description: Burn XT is designed to help men and women preserve lean muscles, suppress appetite, increase energy levels and fat loss, and burn more calories.
- Belza, Anita, E. Frandsen, and Jens Kondrup. “Body fat loss achieved by stimulation of thermogenesis by a combination of bioactive food ingredients: a placebo-controlled, double-blind 8-week intervention in obese subjects.” International journal of obesity 31.1 (2007): 121. https://www.nature.com/articles/0803351
- Pooyandjoo, M., et al. "The effect of (L‐) carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta‐analysis of randomized controlled trials." Obesity reviews 17.10 (2016): 970-976. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/obr.12436
- Leung, Lai Kwok, et al. "Theaflavins in black tea and catechins in green tea are equally effective antioxidants." The Journal of nutrition 131.9 (2001): 2248-2251. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/131/9/2248/4687692
- Kalaycıoğlu, Zeynep, et al. "Antimicrobial and physical properties of chitosan films incorporated with turmeric extract." International journal of biological macromolecules 101 (2017): 882-888. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0141813016317925
- Vijayakumar, R. S., D. Surya, and N. Nalini. "Antioxidant efficacy of black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) and piperine in rats with high fat diet induced oxidative stress." Redox Report 9.2 (2004): 105-110. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/acute-effects-of-mustard-horseradish-black-pepper-and-ginger-on-energy-expenditure-appetite-ad-libitum-energy-intake-and-energy-balance-in-human-subjects/47FE7819B02B76438ED737020035E725