- 1 What Is Shred FX?
- 2 Shred FX Ingredients
- 3 How Does Shred FX Work?
- 4 How To Use Shred FX?
- 5 Are There Any Shred FX Side Effects?
- 6 Shred FX Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 7 Shred FX: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 8 Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
- 9 Shred FX Pros and Cons
- 10 Shred FX Review: Should You Buy It?
Have you been working out and eating clean but still not seeing the results you want?
Or does doing these two things leave you feeling hungry and moody with uncontrollable cravings?
Perhaps you need something that can maximize the effort you put in exercise and diet, giving you better, faster results.
Shred FX is a dietary supplement that claims to do just this by acting as a weight management support system.
How exactly does it do this?
We find out and bring you all the facts in this Shred FX review.
What Is Shred FX?
Shred FX is a fat burning dietary supplement.
The manufacturer positions it as a ‘multi-dimensional weight management support formula’.
It claims to have unique features that distinguish it from other fat burners in the market.
Some of the benefits you can expect from Shred FX are suppressed appetite, enhanced resting metabolic rate and increased fat breakdown.
This supplement is formulated from a mixture of natural herbs, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
It is manufactured by Genetix Nutrition, a company started by former Australian body builder Grant Mayo.
This company makes a variety of other sports and health supplements and is headquartered in Australia.
Grant Mayo is also the founder of Nutrition Warehouse, a website that sells sports and health supplements online and in stores.
All Genetix Nutrition supplements are made in GMP Nutraceutical qualified facilities.
Shred FX Ingredients
The ingredients found in Shred FX include:
How Does Shred FX Work?
According to the manufacturer Shred FX is not a lone magic pill but a complementary to diet and exercise.
This means where diet and exercise are not enough the supplement gives you the final push required to achieve your fitness goals.
Shred FX contains an optimum dose of ingredients tailored to boost metabolism while helping the body maximize fat loss.
It does this by:
- Enhancing fat breakdown and converting it to energy.
- Increasing the metabolic rate which contributes to calorie burning.
- Suppressing appetite and reducing cravings.
- Increasing cognitive function, improving mood and motivation.
- Increasing energy and performance allowing you to do more at the gym.
How To Use Shred FX?
Shred FX is sold in powder form.
1 bottle contains 30 servings, equivalent to one month supply.
You should take 1 scoop mixed with 250ml of water once a day.
For best results this supplement should be taken 15-30mins before you commence exercise.
It comes in various flavors such as mango margarita, popsicle and strawberry watermelon.
Are There Any Shred FX Side Effects?
The manufacturer cautions that this product contains caffeine, and is therefore not suitable for expectant or lactating women.
It is also not recommended for people who are sensitive to caffeine or those under 18 years.
Because it contains both caffeine and green tea it might potentially cause over stimulation.
It is advisable that you reduce the intake of other stimulants whilst taking this supplement.
Shred FX is made from natural ingredients it does not have any major side effects.
As a precaution you should consult your doctor before taking this supplement if you are on other medication.
Shred FX Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
Shred FX is has no reviews on the official website at the time of writing.
On scouring the net however we found that the supplement is also sold on an Australian website called Nutrition Warehouse.
Nutrition Warehouse sells Australian and American sports, body building and health supplements.
This company sells online and in 60 stores across Australia.
Its founder is Grant Mayo, also the founder of Genetix Nutrition, the maker of Shred FX.
On the Nutrition Warehouse page for Shred FX we found 24 reviews with an average of 4.5 stars out of 5.
Here is a sample of some of the reviews:
“I have just started using this product & I am gobsmacked at how much it increases your energy levels. I usually feel sluggish & get bored / lose interest in working out after 30 but taking this 20 mins before my workout gave me so much energy & I literally could not stop working out. Super excited to see the results over the course of the next few weeks.”
This customer found the product to work as advertised.
“Gives a great hit of energy with no crash and no shakes, but I don’t like the black currant flavour.”
Many customers seem to find the flavours unpleasant.
“It has kept me going all day even after exercise and has suppressed my appetite. The only thing I have struggled with is taking it on an empty stomach; I end up dry retching because it makes me feel sick. Have to test my tolerance with a less of a scoop I guess. But other than that I say go for it.”
This customer experienced negative effects but concedes that it works.
“Wish I came across this earlier have been taking for a week and the results are amazing. Has reduced my appetite and I can clearly see the results.”
Shred FX: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Shred FX is available on the official website: www.genetix.com.au.
It is also available on Nutrition Warehouse.
Additionally, it is on sale in various stores across Australia.
Unfortunately, Shred FX is currently only sold in Australia.
Both websites accept payments via credit cards, Paypal and Afterpay.
Afterpay is a plan that allows you to pay for the purchase four equal instalments.
Each payment is due every two weeks, but be cautious as late payment attracts penalties.
To register for Afterpay you only need to create an account with your credit/debit card after which you will be approved instantly.
The manufacturer offers FREE SHIPPING for orders over $150.
- 1 Bottle: $39.95 + Shipping.
- After Pay Option – 1 Bottle: $9.99.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
This product has a 60 day money back guarantee.
However this seems to apply only to the unopened product.
If you don’t like the flavor or are not happy with the product you can return it with 5 scoops or less used within 30 days for a refund or store credit.
In case you receive a damaged or faulty product contact the seller who will send you replacement right away.
Shred FX Pros and Cons
Shred FX Review: Should You Buy It?
Shred FX claims to be different from other fat burners in the market by acting as a support to your diet and exercise regimes.
It does not make any grand claims of being a magic weight loss pill.
The official website has no product reviews and we cannot tell how much it has sold or how popular or unpopular it is from there.
Reviews elsewhere reveal that it increases energy but has unpleasant flavors.
The price seems quite fair and there is even an option of paying by instalments.
Because it is made from natural ingredients we do not expect major negative effects but you should be on the lookout for too much caffeine.
Unfortunately this supplement is currently only available in Australia.
The 60 day money back guarantee seems to apply to only unopened products while opened products must be returned within 30 days.
Product Name: Shred FX
Product Description: Shred FX is a fat burning supplement that also offers natural energy support, help to maintain your peak performance, elevate cognitive function and mood while also assisting to help control hunger and reducing cravings.
- Pooyandjoo, M., et al. "The effect of (L‐) carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta‐analysis of randomized controlled trials." Obesity reviews 17.10 (2016): 970-976. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/obr.12436
- Kalaycıoğlu, Zeynep, et al. "Antimicrobial and physical properties of chitosan films incorporated with turmeric extract." International journal of biological macromolecules 101 (2017): 882-888. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0141813016317925
- Hastings, Carl W. "Fiber, antioxidant, herbal and enzyme supplemented beverage composition for human consumption." U.S. Patent No. 5,567,424. 22 Oct. 1996. https://patents.google.com/patent/US5567424A/en
- Leung, Lai Kwok, et al. "Theaflavins in black tea and catechins in green tea are equally effective antioxidants." The Journal of nutrition 131.9 (2001): 2248-2251. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/131/9/2248/4687692
- Kamanna, Vaijinath S., and Moti L. Kashyap. "Mechanism of action of niacin on lipoprotein metabolism." Current atherosclerosis reports 2.1 (2000): 36-46. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11883-000-0093-1