- 1 What Is LeanFire XT?
- 2 LeanFire XT Ingredients
- 3 How Does LeanFire XT Work?
- 4 How To Use LeanFire XT?
- 5 Are There Any LeanFire XT Side Effects?
- 6 LeanFire XT Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 7 LeanFire XT: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 8 Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
- 9 LeanFire XT Pros and Cons
- 10 LeanFire XT Review: Should You Buy It?
If you have been dreaming of a slim, toned body, you might have looked into fat burning supplements.
You might even have bought products at the spur of the moment based on TV and online advertisements.
But how can you tell exactly what is in a supplement and if it is going to work for you?
The fat burners market is quite big and constantly features new products.
On face value each product promises to be better than the rest.
To take out the guesswork we review these supplements and bring you the unbiased facts.
Today will review Force Factor’s LeanFire XT.
It claims to have a breakthrough formula that will help double your weight loss while giving you energy, focus and endurance.
But can it really deliver these things?
Read this LeanFire XT review to find out!
What Is LeanFire XT?
LeanFire XT is a fat burning supplement that can be used by both men and women.
It promises to eliminate stubborn fat, improve endurance and increase focus.
This supplement claims to be different from other fat burners by addressing both the physical and mental angles of weight loss.
LeanFire XT is made from scientifically tested ingredients formulated in trademark blends.
It is manufactured in the USA by Force Factor LLC, a company started by two former Harvard graduates.
They manufacture different supplements for male vitality, brain health, pre and post work out formulas among others.
LeanFire XT Ingredients
LeanFire XT has several ingredients bunched together in 3 proprietary blends.
1. Fat Incineration Weight Loss Blend
This blend contains the following ingredients:
2. Metabolic Mind Matrix
This blend contains the following ingredients:
3. Pure Energy Complex
This blend contains the following ingredients:
How Does LeanFire XT Work?
Force Factor uses a proprietary blend for this product.
As such we don’t know what doses have been used for each ingredient and whether they are effective or not.
Because of not disclosing this information the maker raises our suspicions on the effectiveness of the product.
As for how it works- the three premium blends formed by the ingredients work together to create ‘thermovigilance’.
Thermovigilance is not a known scientific term but a concept that the makers of this supplement have coined as a sales point.
According to them it works by increasing awareness/ clarity without spikes and jitters while providing ‘clean energy’.
The LeanFire XT formula contains caffeine which naturally causes a high then a low, especially post work out.
To counter this caffeine crash the supplement includes ingredients such as L- Theanine to calm the jitters without restricting the effects of caffeine.
As a result, you will get all the benefits- weight loss, increased energy, clarity and endurance minus unpleasant spikes and jitters.
How To Use LeanFire XT?
The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule two times a day, 30-60 minutes before your biggest meal.
LeanFire XT should not be taken within 4 hours of bedtime.
Are There Any LeanFire XT Side Effects?
The LeanFire XT formula does not contain any banned or dangerous substances.
It does however contain 150mg of caffeine in each dose and this may cause headaches and interrupted sleep especially if taken too close to bedtime.
According to online reviews customers have experienced nausea, headaches and jitters after taking it.
LeanFire XT also contains Yohimbe, an ingredient that has mixed reviews online for having negative side effects.
Intake of other stimulants should be reduced while taking LeanFire XT as too much caffeine can cause nervousness and irritability.
This supplement should not be taken by expectant women and anyone under the age of 18years.
If you are taking other medication or have any medical conditions such as high blood pressure consult a doctor before taking Leanfire XT.
LeanFire XT Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
LeanFire XT has both positive and negative reviews online.
On Amazon it has 153 reviews with an average 2.5 stars out of 5.
49% of the reviews on Amazon give it a measly 1 star.
On the official website it has a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5.
LeanFire XT is also sold on GNC where it has 34 reviews with an average of 3.4 stars out of 5.
Here is a sample of what customers have to say about LeanFire XT:
“After taking LeanFire XT for almost a month I’m def. making some great progress. One of the benefits I’ve noticed is that I feel less hungry after taking it which helped me with portion control. Having more energy is another great benefit too.”
Some customers found it to work as advertised.
“I tried it out for about five days. I followed all of the instructions but it made me sick to my stomach and I couldn’t get far from a restroom while taking it. It gave me a slight energy boost but I’ll happily drink a cup of coffee instead.”
“I feel like I’m in beast mode every time I take LeanFire XT. More energy to power through my morning routine, more energy to push me through the afternoon, and more energy to get after it in the gym in the evening. LeanFire XT + drinking a gallon of water each day has helped me tremendously because I have so much more energy and I just feel better overall.”
“This product made me so sick to my stomach and made me fidgety that I could not work. Would not recommend at all.”
Some customers report experiencing negative side effects on taking LeanFire XT.
LeanFire XT: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
LeanFire XT is available on the official website: www.forcefactor.com , GNC and Amazon.
The main website offers:
- 1 Bottle: $ 69.99 + $4.99 (Shipping).
- 1 Bottle: 69.99 + Shipping.
- Free Shipping applies when you order products worth over $49.
- 1 Bottle (30 capsules): $26.16 + Shipping.
- 1 Bottle (60 capsules): $45.06 + Shipping.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
Force Factor has a 30 day money back guarantee but this only applies to VIP members.
These are customers who have been enrolled in their auto ship program where a bottle is sent to them every month.
If you are unhappy with the product you can return it or the empty bottle to receive a refund minus shipping costs.
For normal returns (non-VIP) the product must be returned unopened and in the original packaging to receive a refund minus shipping costs.
Amazon and GNC apply a standard 30 day returns policy where the product must be returned unopened and in the original package.
LeanFire XT Pros and Cons
LeanFire XT Review: Should You Buy It?
LeanFire XT claims to have a secret formula that doubles fat loss.
Unfortunately we could not ascertain how well it works from its proprietary blend of ingredients.
It however can increase metabolism, energy and focus which is what you might need to work harder at the gym.
As with every product results after taking it are different for every person.
Some people report that it worked as advertised, and others experienced negative effects such as headaches and nausea.
Leanfire XT has a 14 day trial period that might be a good chance to evaluate whether it works for you or not.
You need to be careful however because taking the trial also enters you to an automatic billing program of 69.99 per month + Shipping.
If you don’t intend to continue with the product you must cancel before the 14 days are over to avoid automatic billing.
As with any other fat burning supplement LeanFire XT should be combined with a low calorie diet and exercise for any meaningful results.
Product Name: LeanFire XT
Product Description: LeanFire XT is a dietary supplement that claims to help burn fat on both men and women and enhance their energy levels and workout performance.
- Leung, Lai Kwok, et al. "Theaflavins in black tea and catechins in green tea are equally effective antioxidants." The Journal of nutrition 131.9 (2001): 2248-2251. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/131/9/2248/4687692
- Pooyandjoo, M., et al. "The effect of (L‐) carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta‐analysis of randomized controlled trials." Obesity reviews 17.10 (2016): 970-976. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/obr.12436
- Ludy, Mary-Jon, and Richard D. Mattes. "The effects of hedonically acceptable red pepper doses on thermogenesis and appetite." Physiology & behavior 102.3-4 (2011): 251-258. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0031938410004063
- Vijayakumar, R. S., D. Surya, and N. Nalini. "Antioxidant efficacy of black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) and piperine in rats with high fat diet induced oxidative stress." Redox Report 9.2 (2004): 105-110. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/acute-effects-of-mustard-horseradish-black-pepper-and-ginger-on-energy-expenditure-appetite-ad-libitum-energy-intake-and-energy-balance-in-human-subjects/47FE7819B02B76438ED737020035E725
- Kalaycıoğlu, Zeynep, et al. "Antimicrobial and physical properties of chitosan films incorporated with turmeric extract." International journal of biological macromolecules 101 (2017): 882-888. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0141813016317925
- Sandroni, Paola. "Aphrodisiacs past and present: a historical review." Clinical Autonomic Research 11.5 (2001): 303-307. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02332975
- Habowski, S. M., et al. "The effects of Teacrine TM, a nature-identical purine alkaloid, on subjective measures of cognitive function, psychometric and hemodynamic indices in healthy humans: a randomized, double-blinded crossover pilot trial." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 11.S1 (2014): P49. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/1550-2783-11-S1-P49