- 1 What Is Lipo-6 Black?
- 2 Lipo-6 Black Ingredients
- 3 How Does Lipo-6 Black Work?
- 4 How To Use Lipo-6 Black?
- 5 Are There Any Lipo-6 Black Side Effects?
- 6 Is Lipo-6 Black A Scam?
- 7 Lipo-6 Black Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 8 Lipo-6 Black: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 9 Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
- 10 Lipo-6 Black Pros and Cons
- 11 Lipo-6 Black Review: Should You Buy It?
Many people enroll in the gym to lose excess fat and get shredded physique.
But over the years, they tend to fall out.
Let’s be honest; weight loss is not easy for any man.
We tend to lose motivation in the gym and often fall out before attaining our weight goals.
Dieting and working out may not be enough to curb some of the stubborn fat in the body.
That’s why supplements are essential in helping you achieve your weight loss goals.
Various supplements in the market have been tested for safety and thoroughly researched.
Lipo-6 Black is a safe dietary supplement designed to support active individuals who want to lose weight.
It claims to rapidly destroy fat deposits when combined with regular workouts and a balanced diet.
In this Lipo-6 Black review, we analyze all the necessary information you need to know about this potent fat burner.
What Is Lipo-6 Black?
Lipo-6 Black is a potent fat burner that is formulated to destroy fat deposits.
It claims to:
- Boost your metabolic rate.
- Increase energy levels.
- Enhance mental alertness.
It is manufactured by Nutrex.
Lipo-6 Black Ingredients
Here is a list of all its ingredients.
How Does Lipo-6 Black Work?
This is a fat burner that boosts metabolism to allow the body to burn stubborn fat.
It contains powerful ingredients that suppress appetite and allow you to cut down on snacking between meals.
Additionally, it boosts mental alertness and energy levels to keep you going for long without fatigue.
Here are some expected benefits:
- Increases metabolism.
- Boosts mental awareness keeping you sharp all day.
- Enhances energy levels.
- Reduce fat and carbohydrate absorption.
- Reduces cravings between meals.
How To Use Lipo-6 Black?
The manufacturer states that this supplement allows the individual to tailor the dosage to their tolerance and personal needs.
Three capsules of Lipo-6 Black should be taken daily; 30 minutes before breakfast, before lunch or before a workout.
Alternatively, you can choose to breakdown this dosage in 3 servings,2 servings or 1 serving per day.
Note: It should not be taken together with other stimulant based products, including coffee.
Are There Any Lipo-6 Black Side Effects?
Lipo-6 Black contains stimulants that may have potential side effects.
For instance, coffee may lead to jitters, headaches, nausea, and dizziness.
Yohimbine may cause adverse effects, including high blood pressure, anxiety, gastrointestinal issues, and increased heart rate. Other severe conditions include seizures, acute kidney injury, and heart attack.
Vinpocetine may cause the following side effects: immune suppression that may cause agranulocytosis (drop in white blood cells), stomach upsets, dry mouth, nausea, drowsiness, anxiety, headaches, facial flushing, and insomnia.
There are various warnings against the use of Advantra Z for weight loss.
NIH and University of California San Francisco found that it may raise blood pressure and speed up the heart rate.
Synephrine may have serious effects, including heart attack, chest pain, stroke, anxiety, and even death.
We found a reported case of side effects on the official website.
Raymond D writes:
I purchased 2 bottles of the Lipo-6 Black had extreme high potency weight loss support and had side effects cause my kidneys to have some failure, and I had to see my primary physician to get my kidneys back on track. I have thrown the bottles away so I can’t submit a picture to you was a very scary time.
Is Lipo-6 Black A Scam?
Lipo-6 Black is not a scam.
However, it uses some ingredients that have received several warnings.
According to the Office of Dietary Supplements, synephrine may not be safe for everyone. For instance, it is believed to cause the death of a 24-year old who had a heart attack following the use of Lipo-6 Black, as documented in the Texas Heart Institute Journal in 2009.
Additionally, NIH provides several warnings on the use of Advantra Z. They claim that that it increases the heart rate. Therefore it is not safe for healthy people.
Lipo-6 Black Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
Users had more positive reviews about this product
Of 74 customer reviews on Muscle and Strenght LLC, 72% are giving it a 5-star rating and an overall rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.
Here are some reviews.
Let’s start with the positive ones.
Peter Hildebrand writes on Muscle&Strength.
This is by far the best thermogenic out there! It destroys your appetite. It almost works too good. It’s scary! It is a great vasodilator as well. You feel your body temperature drop when on it. Lipo 6 is the way to go! I can’t recommend this enough!
Vegas states on Muscle&Strength:
I work night shift, and Lipo 6 black gives me the boost to get through the night plus it has definitely trimmed me down I had a noticeable difference in my love handles within the first month. I still need to make an effort to get to the gym and run to hit my target fat loss, but this stuff helps.
How about negative reviews?
Julian says on Muscle&Strength:
I just had it for a day. The effect kicks in almost immediately. I’m feeling the heat on my stomach, anxious, hungry most of the time and because of the heat on my stomach, I’m feeling a little frustrated at times. I’m a little worried because of the speed of effects that kicks in. The message written and side effects written is tremendously scary. You can google about the product side effects.
Johnny had a bad experience with Lipo-6 Black. Here are his thoughts on Muscle&Strength:
This stuff I feel is dangerous. It gives you high anxiety and makes you nervous, and the crash effect is terrible, and you feel very weak and beat afterward, and this is just from one single pill!!!
It makes your heart race too and sometimes shaky. Yes, it will give you a boost of energy but when you crash like I said you really crash. It can also make you feel a sense of paranoia.
I would stay FAR away from this product unless you don’t mind all those side effects. My brother In-law is way heavier than me weighing at 200 pounds, and he had the same experience, and we both stop taking it after 3 days! If you have a heart condition or anxiety or shaky hands or nervousness, STAY FAR AWAY from this product as possible, I felt at times my brain was going to pop or i would have a stroke.
Lipo-6 Black: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Lipo-6 Black is available on the official website: nutrex.com.
Each bottle contains 120 Blackcaps.
How much does it cost?
- 1 bottle Lipo-6 Black: $39.99 + shipping and handling fee
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
Nutrex offers a 30-day refund policy for unused and unopened products and 15-day refund for all used/opened products.
Lipo-6 Black Pros and Cons
Lipo-6 Black Review: Should You Buy It?
Lipo-6 Black is a powerful formula with a rich blend of stimulants that comes in fast-absorbing liquid capsules.
Many users have reported positive results in weight loss and increased energy.
However, some ingredients used have received warnings on their safety. The manufacturer insists that only safe small doses have been used.
Consult your physician before using Lipo-6 Black.
Product Name: Lipo-6 Black
Product Description: Lipo-6 Black is a maximum-strength fat-burning formula that allegedly utilizes the most useful ingredients in capsule form. Company behind this product claims that it is one of the best thermogenic supplements on the market today.
- Kalaycıoğlu, Zeynep, et al. "Antimicrobial and physical properties of chitosan films incorporated with turmeric extract." International journal of biological macromolecules 101 (2017): 882-888. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0141813016317925
- Bent, Stephen, Amy Padula, and John Neuhaus. "Safety and efficacy of Citrus aurantium for weight loss." The American journal of cardiology 94.10 (2004): 1359-1361. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0002914904012512
- Bönöczk, Péter, Gyula Panczel, and Zoltán Nagy. "Vinpocetine increases cerebral blood flow and oxygenation in stroke patients: a near infrared spectroscopy and transcranial Doppler study." European Journal of Ultrasound 15.1-2 (2002): 85-91. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092982660200006X
- Ahmad, Bilal, et al. "A review on pharmacological properties of zingerone (4-(4-Hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-2-butanone)." The scientific world journal 2015 (2015). https://www.hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2015/816364/abs/
- Sandroni, Paola. "Aphrodisiacs past and present: a historical review." Clinical Autonomic Research 11.5 (2001): 303-307. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02332975