- 1 What Is Vintage Burn?
- 2 Vintage Burn Ingredients
- 3 How Does Vintage Burn Work?
- 4 How To Use It?
- 5 Vintage Burn Benefits
- 6 Are There Any Vintage Burn Side Effects?
- 7 Is Vintage Burn A Scam?
- 8 Vintage Burn Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 9 Vintage Burn: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 10 Vintage Burn Pros and Cons
- 11 Vintage Burn Review: Should You Buy It?
The market of dietary supplements is swarming with fat burners, claiming to help you lose weight, burn fat, preserve muscle, and increase energy levels.
At first glance, Vintage Burn is all that and more.
With 9 fat-busting ingredients, it offers several benefits with almost no downsides.
This is what most people will find attractive for everyday use.
We’re here to see if this fat burner really does the job and how you can benefit from it.
Made in an FDA-inspected facility, this vegan and keto-friendly, muscle-preserving fat burner is designed to help you get in the best shape of your life while helping suppress appetite and lose weight naturally.
This is a huge claim, so we’ll delve deeper into the details to see if it really is true.
Read my Vintage Burn review.
What Is Vintage Burn?
Vintage Burn is a thermogenic fat burner, a dietary supplement meant to protect your existing muscle mass and burn fat.
It’s important to emphasize that this is a muscle-preserving fat burner as the ingredients are formulated to burn fat instead of muscles.
This is what makes this dietary supplement perfect for athletes and bodybuilders but also all those individuals who are looking for a healthy way to regulate appetite and boost their energy levels.
Any supplement that protects muscle while burning fat is nothing more than pure gold.
Vintage Burn is approved by the FDA and it was made using hand-selected, premium quality ingredients that made this supplement effective, safe, and natural.
Vintage Burn Ingredients
Vintage Burn includes 9 premium-quality, maximum potency bioavailable ingredients, carefully formulated to be extremely effective in burning fat while protecting against muscle loss and improving mood and mental focus.
How Does Vintage Burn Work?
Active bioavailable ingredients promote weight loss through a muscle-preserving, fat-burning formula that helps achieve a head-turning, balanced musculature.
Aside from weight loss, Vintage Burn also helps suppress appetite, increase metabolism, and boost energy levels needed for an effective workout that gives continuing and real results.
Other ingredients help improve pre-workout energy, mood, and mental focus.
How To Use It?
Vintage Burn is an adult-only dietary supplement.
The recommended dosage includes two veggie caps per day.
It takes three days to assess tolerance.
The recommended time period for best results is 60 days in combination with proper nutrition and exercise.
Avoid taking Vintage Burn at least 4 hours before you go to sleep.
Vintage Burn Benefits
There are five well-known benefits that Vintage Burn offers to consumers:
- Promotes weight loss.
- Preserves muscle.
- Improves mood and focus.
- Increased energy levels.
- Burns fat.
Are There Any Vintage Burn Side Effects?
What’s really great about Vintage Burn is that you can clearly see every ingredient on the label as well as the used dosage.
All ingredients used are natural and bioavailable, and the supplement is FDA-approved.
This is a safe product, but it does contain high caffeine content.
It’s also gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
However, there are some side effects mentioned in numerous reviews:
- Stomach pains
- Hazy focus
Is Vintage Burn A Scam?
When we look at all the facts and customer reviews, there are no indications that point to this supplement being a scam.
On top of all that, there’s a valid money-back policy, and most of the reviews are positive.
The company that manufactures Vintage Burn is a respected one with long years of expertise in the field.
Vintage Burn Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
There are 8,210 customer reviews on Amazon, and even 71% of customers gave it a 5-star rating while only 9% gave it 1 star out of 5.
The average rating is 4.3 stars out of 5.
Here’s what customers have to say.
Ashley Nicole, an NPC bikini competitor, claims that Vintage Burn is the best fat burner for pre-workout with no side effects in her 5-star review.
“Let’s just say I’ve been an NPC bikini competitor for 3 1/2 years now and This product has gotten me the BEST RESULTS FAST!! Along with my prep diet and workout/cardio routine!! THE PICTURES DONT LIE!”
Jasmine also claims it’s an effective supplement with no side effects. According to her, it helped her exercise efforts.
“First time trying this company and I liked the product!! I didn’t have any jitters, I was sweating a lot, especially during exercise, and I found I didn’t have any reactions after I was empty. Bad reactions are always one of my concerns with supplements, but this was a good investment!”
Mike Cabrera says it helped him lose weight.
“I’m starting using this pill 6 weeks before now I lost 17 pounds with a good workout every day. I see the results. I’m very happy with my purchase.”
A 44-year old Kindle Customer says Vintage Burn helped him get in the best shape of his life.
“Doesn’t give you the peaks and valleys of most caffeinated weight loss products. This stuff works. My first bottle lasted over a month and gave me a 6 pack. Never have been this defined in my life. Not bad for 44 years old.”
On the other hand, Edward J. Sanchez was not so thrilled with the product, saying it did not have any fat-burning effect at all.
“I do hope it works for you, but unfortunately this product has NOT worked for me. Just not for my body. I hope my review helps”.
Ryan wasn’t pleased too, as the product made him sick and he threw up.
“I don’t know what is in this that made me sick but made me throw up and have diarrhea. I had to sit in the shower because I didn’t know if I was going to throw up or defecate”.
Vintage Burn: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Vintage Burn is available on the official website: oldschoollabs.com.
Vintage Burn comes in the form of veggie capsules. The regular container holds 120 veggie capsules, which is enough for 60 servings.
Serving size includes two capsules per day, ten minutes before each meal.
Each serving contains 150mg of caffeine.
The regular price of Vintage Burn is $49.50, but you can save up to $44.50 if you subscribe.
The auto-ship subscription gets you a 15 percent discount.
Vintage Burn Pros and Cons
Vintage Burn Review: Should You Buy It?
There’s some value to Vintage Burn.
There’s no denying that, and it will help you boost energy, suppress appetite, and burn fat.
However, we can’t say for certain that it will protect existing muscles.
The mix of ingredients in the formulation simply isn’t strong enough to support such claims in our honest opinion. Still, this doesn’t mean that this supplement isn’t a worthy investment.
The thing that bothers us most is the fact that there are known side effects.
This may not be the best fat burner on the market, but it certainly is an effective one.
The effects differ from person to person, so the best you can do is give it a try and see how it goes.
Product Name: Vintage Burn
Product Description: Vintage Burn is a dietary supplement by OldSchoolLabs. It's a muscle-preserving fat burner, aimed at bodybuilders, athletes, active males and females who are into regular exercising and fitness.
- Leung, Lai Kwok, et al. "Theaflavins in black tea and catechins in green tea are equally effective antioxidants." The Journal of nutrition 131.9 (2001): 2248-2251. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/131/9/2248/4687692
- Suzuki, Atsushi, et al. "Green coffee bean extract and its metabolites have a hypotensive effect in spontaneously hypertensive rats." Hypertension Research 25.1 (2002): 99-107. https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/hypres/25/1/25_1_99/_article/-char/ja/
- Rupasinghe, HP Vasantha, et al. "Phytochemicals in regulating fatty acid β-oxidation: Potential underlying mechanisms and their involvement in obesity and weight loss." Pharmacology & therapeutics 165 (2016): 153-163. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016372581630095X
- Kalaycıoğlu, Zeynep, et al. "Antimicrobial and physical properties of chitosan films incorporated with turmeric extract." International journal of biological macromolecules 101 (2017): 882-888. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0141813016317925
- Igho, Onakpoya, et al. "The use of Garcinia extract (hydroxycitric acid) as a weight loss supplement: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials." Journal of obesity 2011 (2010). http://downloads.hindawi.com/journals/jobes/2011/509038.pdf
- Godard, Michael P., Brad A. Johnson, and Scott R. Richmond. "Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men." Obesity research 13.8 (2005): 1335-1343. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1038/oby.2005.162