- 1 What is Prime Male?
- 2 Prime Male Ingredients List
- 3 How Does Prime Male Work?
- 4 How To Use Prime Male?
- 5 Are There Any Prime Male Side Effects?
- 6 Prime Male Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 7 Prime Male: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 8 Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
- 9 Prime Male Pros and Cons
- 10 Prime Male Review: Should You Buy It?
Studies show that from the age of 30 the average male loses 1% of their testosterone every year.
This is the hormone that gives men their masculinity and virility.
It is responsible for making them energetic, strong, healthy and sexually active.
Decreased testosterone levels result in fatigue, weight gain, muscle loss, low libido and irritability.
To counter this reality there are many supplements in the market that claim to increase its levels.
With each product making big promises getting the right one can be challenging.
Fortunately, we have searched the web and would like to present you with a product that checks all the boxes- Prime Male.
In this Prime Male review we present you with the unbiased facts about this testosterone supplement.
What is Prime Male?
Prime Male is a testosterone boosting supplement designed especially for men 30yrs old and over.
Its formula contains 12 well researched nutrients in the right doses for maximum results.
It promises to increase your testosterone levels up to 42% in only 12 days.
With your testosterone going up other expected benefits are increased muscle mass, high libido, energy and elevated mood.
The manufacturer is Propura Ltd., a supplements company based in the UK.
Prime Male is made from all natural health supplements and does not contain any synthetic ingredients.
Prime Male Ingredients List
Prime Male claims to be the only supplement with the 12 most important testosterone boosting ingredients in the correct dosages.
These ingredients are:
How Does Prime Male Work?
Prime Male works by boosting testosterone levels in the body.
It does this by using 12 carefully chosen ingredients to address the three biggest obstacles to testosterone production.
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH): this amino acid stimulates the Leydig cells to produce testosterone
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG): higher SHBG in the body means less testosterone is available for use by the body. Prime Male uses ingredients such as nettle root to bind SHBG, releasing testosterone
- Estrogen and Prolactin: these two female hormones lower testosterone levels in men. Ingredients such as boron help to lower their prevalence.
After these three issues are addressed and testosterone levels go up you can expect:
- More energy & strength
- Weight loss and increased muscle mass
- Enhanced libido
- Improved moods
- Enhanced cognitive functions
- Controlled blood sugar levels
- Improved heart health
- Healthier prostate
How To Use Prime Male?
One bottle of this powerful supplement contains 120 capsules of 750mg each.
The recommended dose is one capsule 4 times a day with a meal or snack.
Proposed timing could be one with breakfast, at 11am, 2pm and one with dinner.
Are There Any Prime Male Side Effects?
Prime Male is formulated from 12 natural ingredients and does not contain any synthetic additives.
As such, it does not have any discernable side effects.
Individuals might be allergic to some of the ingredients and its best to read the label carefully.
It is also prudent to consult a doctor before you start taking any supplement, especially if you have a pre-existing condition.
Because Prime Male uses gelatin in its capsules, it’s not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Prime Male Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
Prime Male has hundreds of positive reviews on its official website.
Let us sample a few.
“What I like about Prime Male is that it is an all-natural product that helps the body deal with low testosterone production. I have been on testosterone shots for a couple years now, but decided to try Prime Male. I have not been disappointed. About two weeks into using this product, I definitely started feeling better without the side effects of injectable”.
“At first I thought it to be a little pricey but you certainly get what you pay for. I’m primarily using it to build muscle and been seeing some solid gains the first month using PM. I’m pretty impressed with the results and so happy to finally having found the product that does exactly what the box says”.
Customers found the product expensive but worth it.
“While taking this product I have so much energy and stamina like I used to when I was back in college. I feel great, and my friends and family can see a change in me. Before Prime Male, I was in bad shape and all the other products I tried using did not work well”.
Prime Male: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Prime Male is available on the official website: www.primemale.com.
Payment can be done via all major credit cards as well as Paypal.
Prime Male comes in three different packages.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
The product has a 90 day money back guarantee applicable to the 3 bottle (3 month) supply.
Customers who are unhappy with their purchase can return all used and unused items for a refund.
The manufacturer will deduct $35 admin fee and shipping cost from the refund.
Returns can be made within 30 days of arrival in the US and 14 days in the UK and other countries.
Only unopened items will be accepted and the customer is liable for all shipping and handling costs.
Prime Male Pros and Cons
Prime Male Review: Should You Buy It?
Prime Male promises to boost testosterone production in males over 30yrs
It is backed by 12 ingredients scientifically picked for their qualities.
Since all the ingredients are natural it has no discernable side effects.
The product has been sold all over the world and has numerous positive reviews.
You can make great savings by purchasing the three month pack which enjoys free shipping and a 90 day money back guarantee.
Product Name: Prime Male
Product Description: Prime Male is a dietary supplement that claims to use 12 ingredients to boost your free testosterone, increase energy, elevate libido, and more.
- Topo, Enza, et al. "The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats." Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 7.1 (2009): 120. https://rbej.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-7827-7-120
- Nielsen, Forrest H., and Barbara J. Stoecker. "Boron and fish oil have different beneficial effects on strength and trabecular microarchitecture of bone." Journal of trace elements in medicine and biology 23.3 (2009): 195-203. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X09000315
- Shukla, Kamla Kant, et al. "Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus–pituitary–gonadal axis." Fertility and sterility 92.6 (2009): 1934-1940. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028208039356
- Hryb, D. J., et al. "The effect of extracts of the roots of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) on the interaction of SHBG with its receptor on human prostatic membranes." Planta medica 61.01 (1995): 31-32. https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-2006-957993
- Colagar, Abasalt Hosseinzadeh, Eisa Tahmasbpour Marzony, and Mohammad Javad Chaichi. "Zinc levels in seminal plasma are associated with sperm quality in fertile and infertile men." Nutrition Research 29.2 (2009): 82-88. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531708002601