- 1 What Is Nugenix?
- 2 Nugenix Ingredients
- 3 Other Nugenix Products
- 4 How Does Nugenix Work?
- 5 How To Use Nugenix?
- 6 Are There Any Nugenix Side Effects?
- 7 Nugenix Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 8 Nugenix Plus: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 9 Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
- 10 Nugenix Plus Pros and Cons
- 11 Nugenix Review: Should You Buy It?
Studies show that testosterone levels in men go down with age.
Other factors such as smoking, disease and stress can further contribute to the decline.
Taking a testosterone boosting supplement however can help turn things around.
Nugenix is a supplement that promises to boost your free testosterone levels thereby increasing your energy, libido, muscle mass and vitality.
In this Nugenix review we bring you the unbiased facts about this popular supplement.
What Is Nugenix?
Nugenix is a dietary supplement that boosts free testosterone levels in the body.
It is made from 8 key ingredients that have been clinically tested for effectiveness.
This supplement works optimally when combined with a good resistance training program.
It promises to increase energy and vitality, your sex drive and lean muscle mass.
This product can be taken by men of any age starting from 18 years.
It is made by Nugenix LLC, a nutrition supplements manufacturer based in Utah, USA.
Key ingredients in Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster include:
Other Nugenix Products
Nugenix LLC manufactures a number of other male supplements including:
- Nugenix Total T: boosts free and total testosterone levels to maximize strength, muscles, energy and endurance
- Nugenix Ultimate: hardcore testosterone formula for those active in the gym, increases drive and regulates androgenic activity
- Nugenix PM-ZMA: night time booster aiding higher testosterone levels, better sleep and muscle growth
- Nugenix Cellular: offers sustained energy for an active lifestyle supports muscles, gives brain focus.
How Does Nugenix Work?
Nugexic Testosterone Booster works by increasing ‘free’ testosterone levels in the body.
The Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) is a protein in the body that binds itself to testosterone (and other hormones).
The testosterone bound by SHGB is not available for use by the body.
This leaves only a small amount of ‘free’ testosterone that the body can utilize.
The ingredients in Nugenix work together to free more testosterone and increase its levels in the body.
Once the body has more testosterone you can expect:
- More energy and vitality.
- Enhanced libido.
- Increased muscle mass.
- Better moods.
How To Use Nugenix?
The manufacturer recommends taking 3 capsules per day.
They should be taken with water on an empty stomach.
This supplement should be combined with strength training.
Results should start showing within 8 weeks of taking the product.
Are There Any Nugenix Side Effects?
According to the manufacturer this product causes no adverse side effects.
They do however direct that one should not exceed the stated dose.
If you are using other prescription medicine or have medical conditions such as ulcers you should consult a doctor before taking Nugenix.
The product should only be taken by males over 18yrs old.
Nugenix Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
This product has varying reviews online in the various stores where it sells.
At the time of this review:
- On GNC, customers have given it 3.6 stars out of 5, with a total of 284 reviews.
- On Vitamin World it has a rating of 4 stars out of 5.
- Walgreens customers give it 2.4 stars out of 5.
Here are a few sample reviews from customers:
“The product lives up to its hype; it is a very good product for health and wellbeing. I am 49yrs of age and all i can is Bravo to Nugenix, it brings out the youth in me. The only i can comment is its price, maybe the producer/manufacturer make it a little cheap i guess”
Some customers found the product expensive but effective
“OK so I am 35 and I started taking this because I was feeling a little blah, no energy, and zero libido. After a few days, I felt like I was 20 again. More energy and motivation to work out and go to the gym. Have been taking for 2 months now. I don’t see any downside.”
“Taking Nugenix has taken my workouts to a new level, I feel like my muscle and strength are what they were when I was much younger. My wife is enjoying the added benefit of an increased libido. Now that we are empty nesters, this is an important benefit to have”
Customers report experiencing the advertised effects of the supplement
“Wishing to maintain my health and begin an exercise program, I began to jog again after a 20 year hiatus. Initially I did not use Nugenix, and plugged away at a slow pace. After seeing Nugenix advertised, I determined that it may be the product to give me renewed energy. Since using Nugenix, I now compete in 5K runs whenever possible and have continued to improve my times”
Nugenix Plus: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Nugenix Testosterone Booster is available on the official website www.nugenix.com as well as these stores:
- The Vitamin Shoppe
- Rite Aid
- Vitamin World
The stores have varying offers and shipping discounts and it is advisable to check with your favorite store before purchase.
The main website offers Nugenix in one package:
- 1 Bottle: $ 69.99 + Shipping
14 Day Trial Program
You may also opt for the 14 day trial program available for $4.99 (shipping cost).
After 14 days of trying the free product on the 18th day the manufacturer will send you another one month’s supply at $69.99+ $ 4.99 shipping cost.
You will also be entered into the monthly auto bill program where a similar dose is sent to you per month for $69.99+ $4.99 shipping.
If you would not like to continue with the product you can cancel before 18 days are over in which case you will not be billed or incur any other charges.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
The manufacturer offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
If you return the product within 30 days of purchase you will receive a full refund.
To avoid auto- billing after the 14 day trial you must notify the manufacturer before 18 days.
You can cancel your subscription at any time for any reason without any obligations.
Nugenix Plus Pros and Cons
Nugenix Review: Should You Buy It?
Nugenix claims to work by freeing more testosterone for use by the body.
It does contain some ingredients that can boost testosterone levels but frankly they are not the most potent at doing the job.
The product as an equal measure of positive and negative reviews, and results seem to vary from person to person.
The manufacturer gives a 14 day free trial which is a good chance to see if the product works for you or not.
The product does not seem to have any serious side effects.
The biggest complaint online is about the company’s auto- billing policy.
Once you order the product you will be auto-billed monthly for it.
It is important to do enough research before committing yourself to this or any other supplement.
Product Name: Nugenix
Product Description: Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster features an exclusive compound of eight key ingredients that have been lab tested for maximum effectiveness.
- Huskisson, E., S. Maggini, and M. Ruf. "The role of vitamins and minerals in energy metabolism and well-being." Journal of international medical research 35.3 (2007): 277-289. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/147323000703500301
- Werbach, Melvyn R. "Nutritional strategies for treating chronic fatigue syndrome." Alternative Medicine Review 5.2 (2000): 93-108. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10767667
- Colagar, Abasalt Hosseinzadeh, Eisa Tahmasbpour Marzony, and Mohammad Javad Chaichi. "Zinc levels in seminal plasma are associated with sperm quality in fertile and infertile men." Nutrition Research 29.2 (2009): 82-88. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531708002601
- Smith, Michael. "Therapeutic applications of fenugreek." Alternative Medicine Review 8.1 (2003): 20-27. http://inconnate.com/Download/Fenugreek/document3.pdf
- Gauthaman, Kalamegam, and Adaikan P. Ganesan. "The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction–an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat." Phytomedicine 15.1-2 (2008): 44-54. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0944711307002838