- 1 What Is Prime Test?
- 2 Prime Test Ingredients
- 3 How Does Prime Test Work?
- 4 How To Use Prime Test?
- 5 Are There Any Prime Test Side Effects?
- 6 Prime Test Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 7 Prime Test: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 8 Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
- 9 Prime Test Pros and Cons
- 10 Prime Test Review: Should You Buy It?
When you find yourself struggling with low energy, low libido and beginning to build up fat you might be having low testosterone levels.
This might lead you to look into testosterone supplements for a boost.
The market is saturated with many libido boosting products and picking the right one might be difficult.
We have studied the testosterone supplement market and identified one of the most popular supplements online: Prime Test.
In this Prime Test review we want to find out if this product delivers and whether it’s worth buying.
What Is Prime Test?
Prime Test is a testosterone boosting supplement for men.
It is formulated from 8 natural ingredients.
The product promises to deliver an enhanced physical performance, stronger, leaner muscles and an improved mood.
It is manufactured by Prime Labs, a company that produces a host of other supplements for both men and women.
The supplement is made in the USA in FDA approved labs.
Prime Test Ingredients
Prime Test is made from 8 natural ingredients.
Unfortunately, the formula is a proprietary blend.
This means the manufacturer does not disclose the quantities of each ingredient used in the bottle.
As such, we do not know if the amounts used are effective.
The ingredients used are:
How Does Prime Test Work?
The manufacturer does not give specifics on how each ingredient works.
Neither do they tell us the amounts of each ingredient to measure their effectiveness.
Nevertheless we can deduce that the ingredients somehow work together to produce results.
This is proven by the thousands of positive reviews on Amazon for this product.
Its maker, Prime Labs claims that taking two tablets per day will:
- Increase your energy, stamina and strength- this will give you better results in your physical activities such as at the gym.
- Give you stronger, leaner muscles- increased testosterone levels will lead to loss of belly fat.
- Enhanced mood- this supplement will give you the energy and stamina you need to perform in daily life and in the bedroom.
This in turn will increase your self-esteem and raise your moods.
How To Use Prime Test?
It is recommended that you take 2 tablets of Prime Test with water every day.
One bottle comes with 60 tablets which are enough for one month.
The best results are seen when you combine the supplement with exercise and a protein rich diet.
Are There Any Prime Test Side Effects?
Prime Test is made from natural ingredients and therefore has no indicated side effects.
This product does not disclose the exact amount it uses for each ingredient and therefore it’s hard to know exactly what you are taking.
For people with allergies or those taking other medicines it is prudent to talk to a doctor before taking this supplement.
Prime Test Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
Prime Test has a whopping 18,895 reviews on Amazon at the time of this review.
Customers give it 4.5 starts out of 5.
On the official website the product has 5,389 reviews.
The reviews are mixed with most being positive.
Here is a sample of some of the reviews on Amazon:
“I’ve been using this product for a week now and I really felt that it really works. I don’t get tired easily in the gym like I used to be prior to taking this product. I tried several test boosters but I don’t feel the drive that the product promised. This one has met my expectations. Product works in the gym and bed! Will definitely purchase every month.”
“I let my vanity and low T go against my better judgement. I turned to my “reliable” Amazon feedback to show me the way. I ordered one bottle based on the positive feedback. I took one tablet on Saturday and one tablet on Sunday. It gave me a splitting headache and painful stomach ache on Sunday. If I would have read the negative feedback then I wouldn’t have known that the positive feedback may have been biased as they give you a free bottle for a positive review. My symptoms were similar to what others encountered. I hope Amazon does something about this.”
Some customers reporting experiencing negative side effects after taking Prime Test.
“I had no idea that I was actually suffering from low testosterone levels. I had felt sluggish throughout the day. Many times at night, I had a really hard time staying awake past 8:30. Also, I noticed I couldn’t focus on anything. I started taking this supplement and within a week I feel so much better. I would say not to take these late at night though. I did that once and had a hard time sleeping.”
Some customers are happy with the products performance.
“I’ve tried a lot of different Testosterone boosters/supplements over the last few years, but this is the first one that I’ve noticed an actual difference when taking. I’m in my 30s and suffer from chronic fatigue & I have been less tired all the time since I started taking TEST. Also I have used it as a morning coffee replacement & have been caffeine free for almost a week. My workouts leave me feeling less worn out afterwards and more energized. The pills are quite large, but that’s not a big enough con to stop me from ordering another bottle.”
Prime Test: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Prime Test is available on the official website: www.primelabs.org and Amazon.
If you buy it from Amazon there is a 15% discount on the auto-delivery option.
It comes in one bottle of 60 tablets.
How much does it cost?
- 1 Bottle: $ 18.99 + Shipping.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
This product does not have a money back guarantee.
If however you change your mind after purchase you can return the product for a refund.
All refunds must be made within 30 days of receiving the package.
You must return the bottle unopened.
The customer will be liable for all shipping costs which will be deducted at the time of refund.
Prime Test Pros and Cons
Prime Test Review: Should You Buy It?
Prime Test is a relatively affordable supplement.
One of its biggest drawbacks is that it is a proprietary blend.
This means the manufacturer does not say what quantities of each ingredient are in the formula.
The problem with this is that it is hard to know what works and what doesn’t.
It also contains a big percentage of ingredients that are not proven to directly increase testosterone levels in the body.
That said, it seems to be quite popular and has raked over 18,000 reviews on Amazon, with an average of 4.5 stars out of 5.
With many testosterone boosting supplements out there, it is important to consider all options and their ingredients wisely before making a decision.
Product Name: Prime Test
Product Description: Prime Test is a relatively low priced testosterone booster that claims to optimize physical performance, aid in building stronger leaner muscles and improve mood.
- Shindel, Alan W., et al. "Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo." The journal of sexual medicine 7.4pt1 (2010): 1518-1528. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x
- Tambi, M. I. B. M., M. K. Imran, and R. R. Henkel. "Standardised water‐soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late‐onset hypogonadism?." Andrologia 44 (2012): 226-230. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x
- Bent, Stephen, et al. "Saw palmetto for benign prostatic hyperplasia." New England Journal of Medicine 354.6 (2006): 557-566. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa053085
- Hryb, D. J., et al. "The effect of extracts of the roots of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) on the interaction of SHBG with its receptor on human prostatic membranes." Planta medica 61.01 (1995): 31-32. https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-2006-957993
- Nielsen, Forrest H., and Barbara J. Stoecker. "Boron and fish oil have different beneficial effects on strength and trabecular microarchitecture of bone." Journal of trace elements in medicine and biology 23.3 (2009): 195-203. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X09000315