For men strength, confidence, performance, success and high libido are some of the things that define masculinity.
Everyday pressures from work, family, age or sickness can leave you feeling drained, lethargic and depressed.
This eventually leads to underperformance, lack of focus, irritability and accumulation of excess body fat.
When this happens it is possible that your testosterone levels have gone down.
The good news is that you don’t have to continue living like that as you can boost them using supplements.
Testogen is one such supplement that promises to increase your stamina and focus, boost your energy and increase libido.
In this review we give you all the facts about this supplement that has taken the market by storm.
Can it really turn your life around and make you feel like a new person?
What Is It?
It contains 11 natural ingredients that help increase the male hormone easily and safely.
All the ingredients are formulated to optimum levels per dose to increase effectiveness.
This supplement promises to increase men’s stamina, concentration levels and libido as well as energy.
The product is manufactured by Wolfson Berg Ltd, a supplement company based in the UK and Cyprus.
Testogen was launched in 2014 and has been a top performer in the market since then.
It is manufactured in FDA approved facilities.
The Testogen formula has been thoroughly researched to include:
How Does It Work?
Naturally, testosterone levels in the body decrease with age.
This happens even faster when under constant pressure.
The result is depression and fatigue, low libido, body fat accumulation and a foggy brain.
This makes you unhappy with your body and your life in general.
The Testogen formula combines 11 potent ingredients that can help turn things around.
It does this in several ways:
Increases strength and stamina
Higher testosterone levels help with the buildup of muscle which increases strength and stamina.
Improves focus and concentration
Whether you are at work, with your family or playing a sport you will be able to focus and perform better.
Eliminates fatigue and irritability
You don’t have to struggle to get out of bed or snap at people all day. Feel good about yourself.
Reverses poor libido
If you have been dropping the ball in bed recently Testogen will get you on top of your game again.
Having more energy means that you can work out more and longer, getting rid of excess body fat and staying in shape
How To Use It?
Each bottle comes with 120 capsules.
One should take 4 capsules a day approximately 20 minutes before breakfast.
The recommended dose should not be exceeded.
Testogen is intended for men who are over 18yrs of age.
Although it is made from natural ingredients if you are taking other medication is best to consult a doctor before taking these pills.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Testogen is made from 11 natural ingredients and thus considered safe.
The manufacturer does not indicate any side effects if taken according to directions.
Online reviews are largely positive and did not reveal any side effects worth noting.
Testogen Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
This supplement claims to have tripled its yearly revenue in just 3 years since launching in 2014.
That proves that it is a popular and effective product.
It is now selling in 80 countries world wide
Let us sample a few available reviews:
“Testogen is the product I’ve been waiting for all my life”
Testogen seems to have significant impact on people
“I’ve increased my strength and gained 7lbs of lean muscle”
“My favorite part is the quality of this supplement. It’s a completely natural testosterone booster, so you don’t have to worry about any side effects, but you will still see increases in strength and size. All of the ingredients are proven to work and the price is completely fair for such an advanced product”
“I’ve lost weight, feel more active, and have much more confidence”
Some customers report feeling more energetic after using this testosterone booster.
Packages, Pricing And Where To Buy
This supplement is available on the official website: testogen.com.
Payment can be done via all major credit cards as well as Paypal
The manufacturer offers FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders.
BONUS: 5 Training and Nutrition Guides + FREE Subscription to Tips & Tricks Newsletter
Testogen comes in three different packages.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
The manufacturer offers a 60 day money back guarantee.
If you are unhappy with the product you can return all unused bottles in the original packaging within 67 days to receive a full refund less shipping costs.
You can also cancel your order for any reason at any time before the end of 14 days of receiving the product.
Upon canceling the order the client is liable for shipping costs incurred in returning it.
Goods must be returned in good condition and in their original packaging.
Pros & Cons
Should You Buy Testogen?
Testogen is touted as one of the best testosterone boosting supplements in the market.
Its formula includes 11 well researched natural ingredients in effective quantities per dose.
It promises to increase the production of testosterone in men.
This in turn boosts energy, increases libido, decreases irritability and helps build muscle mass.
Because it is made up of natural ingredients there are no reported side effects.
It is also backed by a generous money back guarantee, free nutritional guides and free shipping worldwide.
User Review( votes)
- Vijayakumar, R. S., D. Surya, and N. Nalini. "Antioxidant efficacy of black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) and piperine in rats with high fat diet induced oxidative stress." Redox Report 9.2 (2004): 105-110. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/acute-effects-of-mustard-horseradish-black-pepper-and-ginger-on-energy-expenditure-appetite-ad-libitum-energy-intake-and-energy-balance-in-human-subjects/47FE7819B02B76438ED737020035E725
- Colagar, Abasalt Hosseinzadeh, Eisa Tahmasbpour Marzony, and Mohammad Javad Chaichi. "Zinc levels in seminal plasma are associated with sperm quality in fertile and infertile men." Nutrition Research 29.2 (2009): 82-88. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531708002601
- Smith, Michael. "Therapeutic applications of fenugreek." Alternative Medicine Review 8.1 (2003): 20-27. http://inconnate.com/Download/Fenugreek/document3.pdf
- Nielsen, Forrest H., and Barbara J. Stoecker. "Boron and fish oil have different beneficial effects on strength and trabecular microarchitecture of bone." Journal of trace elements in medicine and biology 23.3 (2009): 195-203. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X09000315
- Hryb, D. J., et al. "The effect of extracts of the roots of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) on the interaction of SHBG with its receptor on human prostatic membranes." Planta medica 61.01 (1995): 31-32. https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-2006-957993
- De Baaij, Jeroen HF, Joost GJ Hoenderop, and René JM Bindels. "Magnesium in man: implications for health and disease." Physiological reviews 95.1 (2015): 1-46. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.00012.2014