- 1 What Is Alpha Monster Advanced?
- 2 Alpha Monster Advanced Ingredients
- 3 How Does Alpha Monster Advanced Work?
- 4 How To Use Alpha Monster Advanced?
- 5 Are There Any Alpha Monster Advanced Side Effects?
- 6 Alpha Monster Advanced Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 7 Alpha Monster Advanced: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 8 Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
- 9 Alpha Monster Advanced Pros and Cons
- 10 Alpha Monster Advanced Review: Should You Buy It?
Testosterone levels in men start going down from the age of 30.
Unfortunately, this decrease brings with it unwanted effects such as weight gain, loss of muscle, low libido and fatigue.
If you are a fitness enthusiast, you may find yourself struggling in the gym and building muscle becomes an uphill task.
When it gets to this point, many men opt for ‘extra help’ from testosterone boosting supplements.
The market, however, is flooded with such supplements and finding the right one is can be difficult.
Today we will review one such testosterone booster – Alpha Monster Advanced.
We will discuss what it is, its ingredients, and other facts about it to guide you as you make your decision to buy.
What Is Alpha Monster Advanced?
Alpha Monster Advanced is a testosterone boosting supplement.
It claims to work by helping the body increase its testosterone production.
Alongside increased testosterone you can expect an increase in stamina, energy, sexual desire and muscle mass.
This supplement is made from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients.
Proprietary means that it is a ‘secret formula’ where the manufacturer does not tell us how much of each ingredient is used.
Alpha Monster Advanced is distributed for a company of the same name located in New York, USA.
The manufacturer markets this supplement to be used alongside ‘Nitric Oxide Uptake’.
This is another supplement that aids in ‘rapid muscle growth, explosive workouts and extreme endurance’.
Currently, the manufacturer’s website is offline and we could not find much information about them.
Alpha Monster Advanced Ingredients
The ingredients found in this formula are:
How Does Alpha Monster Advanced Work?
Alpha Monster Advanced does not contain any testosterone.
It works by combining different the ingredients to stimulate the body to make or increase its own creation of testosterone.
The main ingredients i.e. Tongkat Ali, Saw Palmetto and Horny Goat Weed work together to boost the production of testosterone.
Once testosterone levels go up you become more energetic, which allows you to work harder in the gym, losing fat and building muscle.
The ingredients also allow for more blood flow into the penile muscles resulting in bigger and harder erections.
Having more testosterone and stamina increases your overall wellbeing which contributes to increased sexual desire.
These are the benefits that you should expect from taking Alpha Monster Advanced:
- Increased testosterone levels.
- Increased energy and stamina.
- Enhanced sexual desire and libido.
- Bigger, longer lasting erections.
- Improved , lean muscle mass.
- Overall wellbeing and increased confidence.
How To Use Alpha Monster Advanced?
Each Alpha Monster Advanced bottle contains 60 pills.
This is enough supply for one month.
The manufacturer recommends that you take 1-2 pills one or two times a day orally.
You should not exceed the recommended dose.
Although results vary with people, you should expect to see results within 3 months of taking this supplement.
Are There Any Alpha Monster Advanced Side Effects?
Alpha Monster Advanced is made from natural ingredients.
It therefore has no reported side effects.
It does not contain any caffeine so it does not give jitters or interfere with sleep patterns.
Even then, this supplement should not be taken by pregnant or nursing mothers and children under 18 years.
If you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking other medication you should consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
In case you experience any drastic side effects you should stop taking the supplement immediately and consult a doctor.
Alpha Monster Advanced Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
This supplement is sold on Amazon where it has a partly three reviews.
All three reviews are from 2017 and this product seems to be out of stock at Amazon currently.
We could not find the official manufacturers website.
Out of the three reviews on Amazon customers gave it 2.2 stars out of 5.
Let us look at what they had to say about this supplement.
“Be warned Advanced Monster is a predatory company. When I called to resolve a bad billing issue and asked to speak to a supervisor, they hung up on me… twice. And the products don’t work! It’s a scam.”
This customer reports having trouble with the products customer care over a billing issue.
Some customers found that the supplement worked well.
“Faithfully took all supplements as directed. They didn’t work.”
This customer found that the product did not work as advertised.
Alpha Monster Advanced: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Alpha Monster Advanced is sold on Amazon.
At the time of writing this review it is however out of stock.
According to Amazon they “don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.”
We also could not find the manufacturer’s website online.
Because it is out of stock Amazon does not indicate any pricing for this supplement.
A spot check on similar supplements shows a price range of $30 – $50 per bottle.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
According to Amazon customers should check with the manufacturer for the guarantee and refund policy.
The standard Amazon 30 day returns policy however applies to most of the products they sell.
This manufacturer’s website is offline so we could not confirm what kind of money back guarantee they offer.
Alpha Monster Advanced Pros and Cons
Alpha Monster Advanced Review: Should You Buy It?
Alpha Monster Advanced is a supplement that promises to increase testosterone levels.
Once testosterone levels are up you can expect to have more energy, stamina, libido and increased muscle mass.
For even better results the manufacturer recommends that you use it alongside a Nitric Oxide supplement.
This gives you more endurance and explosive muscle growth.
The ingredients used in this supplement are popular with testosterone boosters but we do not know what amount of each is used.
This makes it difficult to ascertain their effectiveness.
The much we can say about the ingredients is that they are natural and will not cause any adverse side effects.
Alpha Monster Advanced is sold on Amazon where it is currently out of stock.
The production of this supplement might have been discontinued and a return date or whether it will even return is unknown.
If you are looking to buy a testosterone booster you should consider other options for now.
We have reviewed other testosterone boosters on this website and we recommend that you check there for other options.
We will update this review once we have more information on the availability of Alpha Monster Advanced.
Product Name: Alpha Monster Advanced
Product Description: Alpha Monster Advanced is a testosterone booster supplement that can maximize the results of training, enhance health, promote the production of hormones, increase self-confidence, and make you feel and look 10 years younger.
- Shindel, Alan W., et al. "Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo." The journal of sexual medicine 7.4pt1 (2010): 1518-1528. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x
- Tambi, M. I. B. M., M. K. Imran, and R. R. Henkel. "Standardised water‐soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late‐onset hypogonadism?." Andrologia 44 (2012): 226-230. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x
- Bent, Stephen, et al. "Saw palmetto for benign prostatic hyperplasia." New England Journal of Medicine 354.6 (2006): 557-566. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa053085
- Brown, Gregory A., et al. "Effects of anabolic precursors on serum testosterone concentrations and adaptations to resistance training in young men." International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism 10.3 (2000): 340-359.https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Gregory_Brown7/publication/12325212_Effects_of_Anabolic_Precursors_on_Serum_Testosterone_Concentrations_and_Adaptations_to_Resistance_Training_in_Young_Men/links/0912f510aa423dae34000000.pdf
- Nielsen, Forrest H., and Barbara J. Stoecker. "Boron and fish oil have different beneficial effects on strength and trabecular microarchitecture of bone." Journal of trace elements in medicine and biology 23.3 (2009): 195-203. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X09000315
- Tenover, Joyce S. "Effects of testosterone supplementation in the aging male." The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 75.4 (1992): 1092-1098. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/75/4/1092/2650668