- 1 What Is Noxitril?
- 2 Noxitril Ingredients
- 3 How Does Noxitril Work?
- 4 How To Use Noxitril?
- 5 Are There Any Noxitril Side Effects?
- 6 Noxitril Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
- 7 Noxitril: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
- 8 Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
- 9 Noxitril Pros and Cons
- 10 Noxitril Review: Should You Buy It?
Sexual dysfunction is something that some men struggle with, sometimes in silence.
When one has sexual dysfunction they cannot get and maintain an erection, a problem often accompanied by premature ejaculation.
This situation can be quite frustrating for any man.
The male enhancement supplements market claims to have answers to this problem.
With hundreds of products promising hard, longer lasting erections and sensuous orgasms, how do you make a choice?
Going by customer reviews online some products are all talk and no action, while some work quite well.
Noxitril is one such male enhancement supplement that promises to improve your sex life and boost your virility.
But can it really do this?
This Noxitril review examines this supplement claiming to be “the best male enhancement supplement of 2019”.
What Is Noxitril?
Noxitril is a male sexual enhancement supplement.
It uses natural, organic ingredients to deliver an improved sex life and increased virility.
In addition to this it also prevents premature ejaculation and improves the quality of sperm.
The makers claim to use well known aphrodisiacs to help the body unlock its own potential.
It is manufactured by Innovative Distributors in accredited labs in the USA.
These are the ingredients that make up Noxitril:
Noxitril also includes a proprietary formula made up of among others:
How Does Noxitril Work?
Noxitril relies on its blend of ingredients to help the body ‘unlock its own potential’.
These ingredients work together to improve blood flow and testosterone levels.
Good blood flow in the penile muscles results in bigger and better erections.
Higher testosterone levels directly impact sex drive, sperm and muscle growth.
Noxitril also increases energy which is certainly required for long, satisfying sex.
When all these areas are activated the result is harder erections that last longer and are more pleasurable.
How To Use Noxitril?
Each Noxitril bottle contains 60 pills.
The manufacturer recommends that you take 2 every day.
There is no specific time when you should take it, so go with what works for you.
They say that results vary with people but you should start to see changes within 2-4 days.
You should not exceed the recommended dose.
If you have any medical questions it is advisable to consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Are There Any Noxitril Side Effects?
Noxitril is formulated from natural, ‘organic’ ingredients and has no listed side effects.
We did not find any reviews regarding side effects from customers either.
This supplement however contains oysters and people who suffer allergies should be careful.
If you are under other medication or having pre-existing medical conditions you should consult with a doctor before taking Noxitril.
Noxitril Reviews: What People Say About This Product?
On the official website Noxitril claims to have 6,432 reviews, with an average 4.5 stars out of 5.
We could not verify this as only the ‘latest reviews’ were viewable, and these happened to be only three.
Two of those are from 2017 and one is from January 2018.
For a product purporting to have that many reviews, we would expect to see a bit more recent ones.
The product also claims to be ‘the best male enhancement supplement of 2018” but does not follow this with any explanation.
Here are two reviews from the main website.
“I am 29 years old but my girlfriend and I have been together for 6 years and our sex life was getting stale, which gave me a lack of confidence and trouble getting up. I started taking Noxitril regularly and now with increased circulation I can get rock hard instantly. I feel in control again.”
This customer was satisfied with the supplement.
“I have tried most of these new natural male enhancements; none of them does what Noxitril does for me. Not only can I get it up, but I can also last for a while. I have recommended it to all my friends that have the same problem.”
There are more reviews on Amazon however.
At the time of this review there are 23 reviews, with 96% of the customers giving Noxitril an average rating of 1 star.
Here is a sample of some of the reviews we found.
“This stuff is a complete fraud. It doesn’t work. I mean it does nothing. I have been taking it for 5 months zero benefits. They advertise the hell out of this and make many false claims. It does nothing they say it does. I would recommend you stay away from this very terrible product. It is a complete and total rip-off.”
This customer was adamant that Noxitril does not work and did not recommend it to others.
“I just recently read the Amazon customer reviews for this product, unfortunately long after I purchased it on another site. I had to chime in with other reviewers to keep potential buyers from making the same mistake I did. STAY AWAY!!!! Complete garbage. You would get better results from a tic tac.”
Noxitril: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Noxitril is available on the official website: noxitril.com.
Payment can be done via any major credit card or Paypal.
It is available in 3 packages.
Currently the manufacturer is offering free shipping for all three packages.
This seems to be an ingoing offer as free shipping is indicated for the 3 and 6 bottle packages only.
- 1 Bottle: $69.95 + Free Shipping (Total Savings: $20).
- 3 Bottles: $139.90 + Free Shipping (Total Savings: $129.95).
- 6 Bottles: $209.85 + Free Shipping (Total Savings: $329.85).
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
The makers of Noxitril offer a 30 day money back guarantee starting from the day you receive your package.
Unfortunately the website does not expound more on how their returns policy works.
Given that it is says 30 days, you would have to test and return the product before 30 days are over to get what they say is a “100% money back guarantee”.
As with other supplement makers the refund is likely minus shipping and handling costs.
Noxitril Pros and Cons
Noxitril Review: Should You Buy It?
Noxitril is made from natural ingredients and has no discernable side effects.
Some of these ingredients are proven to have some effect on sexual function.
This product however has many negative reviews from customers who did not experience any results from using it.
One such customer used it for a period of 5 months.
Users on Amazon give it only 1 star.
The official website claims to have over 6,000 reviews but only 3 from 2017 and early 2018 are posted.
They also claim to have been mentioned by CNN, Forbes, New York Times and other major news outlets but do not provide any background on this.
Noxitril has a 30 day money back guarantee which might allow you a chance to evaluate its effectiveness.
Product Name: Noxitril
Product Description: Noxitril is a male enhancement supplement that improves your internal energy as it uses all natural and organic ingredients such as well-researched aphrodisiacs which is very safe.
- Gonzales, Gustavo F., et al. "Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men." andrologia 34.6 (2002): 367-372. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1439-0272.2002.00519.x
- Tambi, M. I. B. M., M. K. Imran, and R. R. Henkel. "Standardised water‐soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late‐onset hypogonadism?." Andrologia 44 (2012): 226-230. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x
- Hryb, D. J., et al. "The effect of extracts of the roots of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) on the interaction of SHBG with its receptor on human prostatic membranes." Planta medica 61.01 (1995): 31-32. https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-2006-957993
- Chye, Peter Lim Huat. "Traditional Asian folklore medicines in sexual health." Indian Journal of Urology 22.3 (2006): 241. http://www.indianjurol.com/article.asp?issn=0970-1591;year=2006;volume=22;issue=3;spage=241;epage=245;aulas
- Akang, E. N., et al. "The effect of fluted pumpkin (Telferia occidentalis) seed oil (FPSO) on testis and semen parameters." Agr Biol J North 1 (2010): 697-703. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/293156484_Effect_of_fluted_pumpkin_seed_oil_on_testis_and_semen_parameters