(Last Updated on March 4, 2022)
The lifeline of our body is the cardiovascular system. It comprises of the heart, veins, capillaries and arteries. It is responsible for the flow of blood through the body.
Cardiovascular disease is responsible for about 1 in 4 deaths in the US. It equates to about 610,000 people a year.
There are many causes of cardiovascular disease. These include:
- High Blood Pressure
- Lifestyle choices like smoking and drinking too much alcohol
- High Cholesterol
- Lack of exercise
It’s usually associated with a build-up of fatty deposits inside the arteries. This is called atherosclerosis1. It may also be caused by an increased risk of blood clots.
Atherosclerosis is a reduction of blood flow due to a build up plaque on the walls of the arteries. This plaque narrows the arteries carrying the blood around the body.
Blood Flow Optimizer is a health supplement in pill form that claims to:
- Naturally thin blood & help improve circulation.
- Promote strong, flexible blood vessels.
- Supports proper fibrin function and normal clotting.
- Fight free radical damage throughout your body.
- Promote calcium distribution out of blood & into bones.
So what is it about this little pill that can do all these things? Let’s take a closer look.
What Is Blood Flow Optimizer?
The company behind this product is HFL Solutions. Founded by Dr. Sam Robbins in 1999 they work out of Las Vegas. It is an online company selling health supplements.
Dr. Robbins claims to have experience in many areas, including:
Nutrition, exercise physiology, natural hormone re-balancing of the body and “real world” medical knowledge.
He is a Doctor of Philosophy with a Diploma from the University of California.
He also founded a charitable foundation. The Institute of Health, Fitness & Longevity Solutions, to provide natural alternatives to drugs.
Blood Flow Optimizer Ingredients
Time to take a look at the ingredients in this product and see what they can do.
Blood Flow Optimizer contains three “blends”. They are:
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Magna Max Blend
- Synergy Optimizer Blend
The Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin C: May help improve blood pressure. It is felt that more investigation is needed2.
- Coral Calcium: May help postmenopausal bone loss.
- Vitamin D3: This vitamin helps cardiovascular health. It may also help weight loss3.
- Vitamin E: May help reduce atherosclerosis4.
- Vitamin K2-7: This vitamin may help prevent calcium deposits in the arteries. It may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Magnesium: May have an effect on glucose levels5.
The Magna Max Blend
- TRAACS Magnesium Glycinate Chelate, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Oxide: Magnesium is in every cell in your body. The cells need it to function. These types of magnesium are easily absorbed. They may help lower elevated blood pressure. They may also have other health benefits.
The Synergy Optimizer Blend contains 466mg of:
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine: This is an antioxidant that may have health benefits6.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: This is an amino acid produced naturally in the body. Helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function. It helps muscle movement and many other body processes. It may benefit heart and blood vessel conditions. It may also help chest pain, congestive heart failure and high cholesterol7.
- Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC): This may be used to treat leg pain due to poor circulation. It may also be used to treat congestive heart failure8.
- L-Carnitine L Fumarate: This helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function. It also helps muscle movement and many other body processes9.
- Nattokinase NSK-SD: May help reduce blood pressure10.
- Ginger: Indians and Chinese are believed to have produced ginger root as a tonic. They have used it for over 5000 years to treat many ailments. It appears to reduce cholesterol and improve fat metabolism. It may help helping decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes11.
- Green Tea Extract (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG): EGCG, or Epigallocatechin gallate is a type of a catechin found in green tea. It is thought to be the active chemical component of green tea. It may be responsible for the antioxidant and fat burning properties of tea12.
- White Willow Extract (25% Salicin): May have similar effects to aspirin. May act as an anti inflammatory analgesic13.
How Does Blood Flow Optimizer Work
The company claims that this product is an “all-in-one” solution that works because it helps:
- Naturally thin your blood and helps improve circulation.
- Helps move calcium and other excess minerals out of your arteries (better blood flow).
- Promotes strong, flexible blood vessels (helps prevent ruptures and tears).
- Provides a strong defense against inflammation (major cause stroke).
- Helps move heavy metals & toxins out of your arteries.
- Supports proper fibrin function and normal clotting (results in better blood flow).
- Fights free radical damage throughout your body (anti-aging benefits).
There is clinical evidence that some of the ingredients may help improve circulation. This may in turn help blood flow and improve blood pressure.
The antioxidant effects of some ingredients may help fight free radicals.
The exact amount of each ingredient is not known.
There has been no independent clinical trial on the efficacy of the product as a whole. It is therefore not known whether the product will work as promised.
Blood Flow Optimizer Side Effects
There are no listed side effects.
The company do advise that:
If you are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (Coumadin®, heparin or any other blood-thinning medication), consult your health care practitioner before using this or any new nutritional product.
Blood Flow Optimizer Reviews & Complaints
The product is sold direct by the company. I was unable to find many independent reviews and those that I could were positive.
Yvette Quijas has just started using this along with some her family.
I just started taking this, and I’m five days into it. I have my mom, daughter, and son (60, 11, and 21 years of age) and myself (37). Here’s what I’ve gathered five days into this. Me and my mom agree the first day we noticed an instant energy increase. I slept better also. I was the only one taking two a day. I’m going to only take one because I also take Dr. Gundry’s Vital Reds and puritans primrose and want my blood flow healthy and not too thin for obvious reasons. So to sum it up, I’m satisfied, and it does what’s intended.
The company reports it has 64,700 satisfied customers over the last 7 years.
Blood Flow Optimizer: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
The HFL Optimized “Auto-Ship” Club is a monthly subscription plan.
As you can read at the company website this option providing couple benefits.
– Receive an ADDITIONAL 20% discount on today’s order and all future auto-ships.
– No hassle, easy and convenient shipping at a discount.
– Pay for each order only when it’s shipped.
– You have complete flexibility and may easily change the frequency or amount of each shipment (pause, add more items, ship more or less often).
– There are no commitments, contracts, obligations or fees. Cancel anytime.
What about delivery terms?
Shipping and handling charges may be applied but were not detailed. They will be added to your purchase at the checkout.
See below how the official site looks like.
The company offers a full refund and an additional $100.00 cash back.
They also offer a 200% satisfaction guarantee. As a first time customer you have 365 days to return product that is not used.
This works in a few different ways.
- Return all bottles within 30 days for a full refund excluding shipping and handling. This applies to opened and unopened product.
- Between 31-90 days you can get a full refund for unopened product. This excludes shipping and handling.
- After 90 days you may either exchange or receive a 200% store credit. There is no expiry date on the credit. It may be used towards any product or service offered by the company.
For HFL Optimized “Auto-Ship” Club no refund will be offered once your second bottle has been shipped.
Returning product without obtaining authorization will result in a 25% restocking fee. This includes marking it return to sender. To cancel autoship your must contact the company 7 days prior to the due date for the shipment.
To qualify for the $100 cash back you must prove before and after medical tests that the product has not worked.
Full details are on the company website under their FAQS section.
Pros & Cons
Blood Flow Optimizer Review: Final Words
The product has many positive reviews and comes from an established company.
The company makes health claims about its benefits that they have not backed up. They claim it is recommended by doctors and scientifically tested. It can reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke.
There are is no indication of any clinical studies that have taken place. The doctors that have recommended it are not named. The exact amount of the individual ingredients is not known. They may not be effective.
I would suggest that the jury may be out on this one. It’s a bit of a fifty-fifty. On one hand you have many satisfied customers. On the other no scientific evidence shows the product works.
You may want to try it and see if it works for you. If not, the company has a few money back guarantee options.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Blood Flow Optimizer? Comment below and tell us what you think!